Forum Delta Team - Klan Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
asics fuzex lyte

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Delta Team - Klan Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Strona Główna » Jak się gra? Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
asics fuzex lyte
Autor Wiadomość
MeganMurray

Post asics fuzex lyte Odpowiedz z cytatem
But, because alternatives are hard does asics black mens not mean we should be content with the status quo when studies do suggest that basing shoe type almost exclusively off of things like arch height and pronation does not seem to be of any benefit to the runner. ASICS may not use the terms neutral, stability, and motion control, but I can assure you that shoe stores still use these categories, and runners are still fit to Asics shoes based upon them (my wife was).There are many runners who would happily serve as guinea pigs for novel shoe designs, and I count myself as one of them. I test more shoes than I should, and probably am messing myself up in the process as I don't acclimate to any of them. But, if I can provide some at least subjective and maybe a bit of objective detail on what makes then different, then I hope that I have helped in some way. If Asics should decide to expand their selection of shoes that might be similar to the Piranha, send me a pair, I'll be happy to give some feedback.

The marketers then had to ake a commercial decision, which is a reality of business. "I have heard that many good designers who are biomechanically oriented have left the business because they get frustrated by marketing departments. I don't know the situation at ASICS, so I can't speculate asics black shoes on your situation" I have been at ASICS for 30 years this year& the head biomechnist, Nishiwaki-san.. also head of research, not me.. has been there as long as I can remember. In my time as someone very involved.. 12years.. there has not been one single loss of a key design or research staff member. Remarkable.. I am sure will now scoff that maybe this is ASiCS "problem". I know the guys at Nike and adidas pretty asics cumulus 20 well. Mario LaFortune, Gordon Valient and Jeff Piscotti.. have all been at Nike longer than I have been at ASICS.. all three are the key biomechnists.. can speak for design team sorry, do not know. Adi.. the same.

Biomechanics and science should be forefront  build the best product for the runner based on sound science as you suggest that really IS what we do.. it is the only way it can work. "I do realize that products have to sell, but sometimes maybe taking a risk on a novel product is worth it because it's the right thing to do" Pete.. a part of my job is to try to identify injury trends in the community, and then see if I can design a research project to understand why that is happening. Sometimes it results in shoe technology that helps, sometime is has nothing to do with shoes. Let me give you an asics cumulus womens example of this and the risks we take. In 2005 I identified a group of athletes who had an extraordinary divergence of injury rate and type in the sports community. in particular this group was suffering ruptures of their ACL's at a rate 8 times more often than their peer group.

And according to RW it has a 12mm lift [Heel (33mm), Forefoot (21mm)]. This appears to be a classic Model-T running shoe with some weight removed. Although its still much heavier than my Kinvaras and Trail Gloves (obviously). I suppose there isn't an Asics shoe to fit the bill. I'll just buy the Kinvara 2's or maybe the Hattori's. Thanks for trying Pete. =Ø ÞJust having a little fun. If there are people who do benefit from a shoe like that, by all means keep it on the market, even if it's just a small number. It's just that you made the statement that Asics has abandoned the concept of motion control shoes, but all it looks like to me is that the name has been changed to "maximum support." Still targeting the same audience from a marketing standpoint as a shoe like the Brooks Beast based on what is said in that video.

It would be great to have lots of variety offered by EVERY manufacturer, but I understand that there is a substantial cost and risk involved in such a venture. In my opinion though it is well worth the cost & effort for every shoe company to have innovative shoes that span the most "minimal" to the utter "maximal" shoe choices. After all, if everyone with their differing biomechanics and personal preferences can find their own "perfect" shoe offered by their favorite manufacturer (we all have favorites), then the shoe industry will make their money while helping runners stay healthy and happy. Then maybe we can decrease the injury rate of runners, get more and more people running, reverse the obesity epidemic, and achieve world peace! I went a little too far there, but you guys know what I mean.but I can assure you that shoe stores still use these categories, and runners are still fit to Asics shoes based upon them (my wife was).

Will Asics follow suit (a couple of old shoe styles asics fuzex lyte don't really count)? For your livelihoods sake I hope so.Maybe this debate comes down to each individual or company's definition of "progressive". You may feel that Asics is progressive because the running shoe line is "updated" regularly. It seems to me that the updates are driven more by marketing than science. That is my opinion as a consumer. I won't buy Asics shoes because I feel that Asics is maintaining the status quo (e.g., lots of cushioning, pronation control devices) and, in my opinion, maintaining the status quo seems to [img]http://www.krios-hyperion.com/images/shoes/asics cumulus 20-284fna.jpg[/img] be directly at odds with the idea of progressive development.
Czw Cze 04, 2020 10:37 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Czw Cze 04, 2020 10:37
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Delta Team - Klan Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Strona Główna » Jak się gra? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: